Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
LARGE, PROFITABLE PIGGERY ON 336 ACRES, MILLMERRAN, SOUTH EAST QUEENSLAND
Location / Area
Millmerran, near Warwick and Toowoomba, Darling Downs, South East Queensland
Property Type / Size
A 336 acre (136 hectare) farm with a large, 5,000 unit, modern piggery; plus grazing and cropping country.
It includes a renovated family home, large sheds, meat house and ample bore water for stock and domestic use.
Property has the potential for free range pigs.
‘Greek Oaks’ is a lovely property, approximately 10 kilometres from Millmerran via a sealed road.
- Profitable, large piggery with 16 sheds, water and related infrastructure
- Approximately 40% (120-130 acres) of arable country. This is grows forage sorghum and other crops for cattle/sheep.
- Bore producing approximately 1,200 gallons per hour
- Renovated 3 bedroom family home with verandahs and large living areas
- Large machinery shed with workshop area
- Meathouse with large coolroom and other equipment (sinks etc)
- Harvestable timber, ideal for fencing, yards, cabins, sheds etc
- Good earning potential
This is licensed for 4924 standard pig units. It has been used for fattening pigs.
- 16 sheds (Eco Shelters) equipped with wet and dry feeders
- 11 of the sheds have automatic feeders
- Two finishing sheds have slatted floors which cater for 600 heavy export
- Automatic watering in all sheds
- Pumphouse with plumbing to all sheds
- Bore has 3 phase diesel electric pump
- 3 x 5,000 gallon water storage tanks
- Five dams with 19,000 gallons of storage
- Loading ramp and races to move pigs
Note: The piggery is ideal for both breeding or fattening.
|Machinery Shed||Machinery Shed/Workshop||Meat Shed|
- Machinery shed with high roof (approximately 60’ x 30’)
- Workshop adjoining machinery shed (approximately 40’ x 30’)
- Large meat house with large refrigerated cool room. This building is ideal for dressing pigs etc and storing meat
This is totally renovated and includes:
- Main bedroom with air conditioning
- 2 other bedrooms
- Large, air conditioned office area
- Semi-modern kitchen with adjoining casual dining area
- Carpeted lounge room with wood heater
- Water storage tanks
- Verandahs on two sides
- Level lawns and established gardens
It is an ideal family home with new floor coverings and a great feel.
|Main Bedroom||Second Bedroom||Laundry/Bathroom|
The property is ideal for:
|Hay Baling||Cropping||Baled Hay|
- Good fencing, particularly on the boundaries
- Level arable areas ideal for cropping and grazing
- Forst grazing areas with some useable timber
- Sandy loam soils
- Annual rainfall of 25-30 inches
- Useable timber (cypress pine etc)
|Hay Production||Sorghum Crop||Cattle|
The piggery could be used for:
- Feedlot for lambs
- Free range chook/egg farm
- Free range pigs
Note: The income from this farm is exceptionally good.
|Front of House||Pump House|
- Profitable farm with income from pigs, cattle and hay
- Easily operated by a husband and wife
- Renovated 3 bedroom family home with large office and verandahs
- Ample water for stock and house use (bore plus tanks and dams)
- Quality fencing for cattle
- Large machinery shed plus workshop
- Less than 10 minutes to Millmerran
- Approximately 1 hour to Toowoomba (major centre)
- Less than 3 hours to Brisbane or the Gold Coast
- Bitumen road frontage
‘Green Oaks’ is a lovely property that shows excellent returns. It has ample infrastructure to grow pigs and shows excellent returns. The cattle and cropping areas are a bonus.
The house is very comfortable and ideal for a family.
Visit soon to see this golden opportunity.
|Contact:||Call our office on 1300 139 351 during business hours|