WATER PUMP SALES & SERVICE, LISMORE, NORTHERN RIVERS, NSW
Location / Area
South Lismore, Northern Rivers, New South Wales
Business Type / Size
A long established water pump business, specialising in sales, servicing, installation and maintenance.
- Business including goodwill, office equipment, used pumps and parts (huge amount) $150,000
- New stock at cost approximately $50,000
- Optional Equipment
- Hino Truck
- Nissan Patrol ute
- Freehold property $360,000 if purchased with business
The business is the Onga dealer for the area and specialises in all brands of:
- Electric water pressure pumps
- 4 stroke water pumps (fire fighting etc)
- Second hand piston pumps including spares
- Poly pipe and fittings (huge range)
- Workshop, spare parts and storage area (downstairs)
- Office and new stock display area (upstairs)
- Huge quantities of used pumps and parts
- Yard with poly pipe display and storage
- Shed for storage of used parts
The business is currently in an excellent property with a 3 bedroom house upstairs and underneath area for workshop, storage and parts area.
It is on a corner site with dual street access and has high exposure to passing trade.
The office and showroom are upstairs with access to the house.
- Retail clients
- Government departments
- Swimming pool owners
- Ample parking (on and off street)
- Excellent signage
- Storage yard
- Office equipment
- Hino truck with trencher and excavator (optional)
- Nissan Patrol ute/service vehicle (optional)
|Stock||Display Stock||Showroom Display|
House / Shed
This is a quality renovated 3 bedroom family home with:
- Lounge room
- Dining room
- Enclosed verandah
- Backyard area
- Side yard area
|Lounge Room||Dining Room||Kitchen|
This is a large, 2 bay shed with mezzanine floor, ideal for storage.
The current owner will train the buyer in all aspects of the business (by negotiation).
|Shed||Stock||Side Yard & House|
- Profitable and well established business
- High visibility and good passing trade
- Huge goodwill with clients
- Easy to operate and manage
- Owner operator would suit this business
- Quality display and shop fittings
- Freehold property available to business buyer
- Trenching and excavator hire business available to purchaser
- Recession proof business in rich rural area
- North coast climate and lifestyle
- Onga agency included
- Large shed with mezzanine floor
- Potential to expand (sales and service)
This business would be ideal for an owner operator, family or partnership.
It is currently run by a couple and has plenty of work all year round.
The freehold property and family home are worth considering and are ideally situated for the business.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.