100 ACRE RURAL PROPERTY, BOMBALA, SOUTHERN HIGHLANDS, NSW
Location / Area
Mt Darragh, near Cathcart, Bombala and Pambula, Southern highlands, New South Wales
Property Type / Size
A 100 acre rural property with a 2 bedroom cottage with power and phone connected.
It has views to Bega and a large flower producing garden, cattle yards and ample wildlife.
It is ideal for a cattle stud, horses etc.
This rural property is in a high rainfall area (average 900mm per annum) and ideal for beef cattle production plus flower sales.
It is situated approximately 50 kilometres from the coast and has expansive views.
This is a very comfortable and well appointed 2 bedroom building with:
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- 2nd bathroom
- Open plan kitchen area including dining
- Lounge/living area
- Carport at side
- 2 rainwater tanks (1 x 20,000 gallon, 1 x 2,000 gallon)
- Magnificent views
- 920 metres above sea level
- Lovely climate
- 20 minutes to Bombala town
|Flower Garden||Native Flowers||Native Flowers|
This has approximately 2,500 plants and is ideal for commercial native and other flower production.
- King protea
- Queen protea
- and more…
This area is approximately 5 acres and provides an income to suit retirees or part time business.
The flowers are sold to florists and at markets. Canberra is the main market.
|Cattle Country||Cattle||Carport & Flowers|
The property has:
- Quality pastures
- Rich volcanic and loan soils
- Cattle yards, ramp and crush
- Shade trees
- Good fencing
- Stock water (spring fed creek)
- Timber for fencing, cabins, yards etc
It would be ideal for:
- Comfortable 2 bedroom house on 100 beautiful acres
- Only 10 kilometres to Cathcart village (general store)
- Income producing flower plantation
- Excellent beef cattle country
- Magnificent views to coastal areas
- Only 40 minutes to Pambula and coastal areas
- Close to forests and national parks
- Easy drive to Canberra (2 to 2½ hours)
- Good timber for cabins
- Potential for B&B or farmstay
- Close to Bombala (schools, shops etc)
- School bus at front gate
This is a lovely rural property in a great area. It has good income and potential to expand. This farm is idea for cattle or horses.
This is a quality property ideal for family or retirement living.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.