FREEHOLD CAFE/RESTAURANT, MALANGANEE, NORTHERN RIVERS, NEW SOUTH WALES
Location / Area
A 2 acre (approximately), freehold property with café/restaurant (closed), overlooking rolling green hills and mountain ranges.
Includes 2 bedroom living area, 1 bedroom guests cabin, toilet block, double garage and garden.
Will swap for property of similar value in France.
This property is a landmark and is situated on the Bruxner Highway between Casino and Tenterfield.
It is only 3 kilometres from Mallanganee village and was operating as a teahouse/café/restaurant for decades.
The current owners were operating as a French restaurant (see images).
|Alfresco Dining||Internal Dining||Rear Verandah|
The Main Building
- Built in 1910 (approximately)
- Wide front verandah with stunning views
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen
- Restaurant seating for up to 60 (half inside, half on verandah)
- 2 bedrooms (one is large)
- Back verandah
- Period timber construction (very sound)
- Large stove (with custom rangehood)
- Freezers (3)
- Air conditioner unit
Toilet and Laundry Block
This is adjacent to the main building. It has male and female amenities on one side and laundry on the reverse (other).
Large lockup unit ideal for vehicles or storage
|Kitchen End||Stove & Rangehood||Signage|
This is a separate accommodation unit; close to the main building, toilets and laundry. It is ideal for a B&B.
This business/property formerly traded as a French restaurant.
It is ideal for:
- Functions (weddings, birthdays etc)
- Restaurant – themed or general ‘farm house’ cooking
- Accommodation potential. Add a small block of motel units (STCA)
The property has room to build a modern owner’s residence with superb valley views.
Mallanganee and The Area
- Service station
- Coffee shop
- Pie shop
The business covers a wide area including:
- Hogarth Range
- And surrounding areas
|Front Stairs||Views||Double Garage|
- Freehold property with potential to reopen business
- Best views for 160km
- In excellent order and condition
- Potential to do B&B or expand to motel
- Highway exposure
- Excellent sign positions
- Affordable price range
- Includes cabin and 2 bedroom residence
- Minimal competition nearby
- Northern Rivers lifestyle and climate
This property and business have a unique landmark location.
The views are something special and the area is very beautiful.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.