NEWSAGENCY (LEASEHOLD), BANGALOW, NORTHERN RIVERS, NEW SOUTH WALES
Location / Area
Bangalow, Northern Rivers, New South Wales
Near Byron Bay and Ballina
Business Type / Size
A leasehold Newsagency servicing Bangalow and surrounding areas.
It is located in the main street of the funky town centre and is fully refurbished.
It is a rare opportunity to work and live in a lovely coastal area.
$225,000 plus SAV
This is a unique opportunity to buy one of the areas best businesses.
Bangalow is only 10 minutes to Byron Bay and the business has excellent turn over from both locals and a growing tourist trade.
Bangalow is a growing town with young affluent families.
Situated in an old bank building with character and wide street frontage, the business adjoins a small park and has high exposure.
The business focuses on stationary and office supplies to local businesses and a growing well stocked bookshop. The business also sells:
- Newspapers and magazines (nil home delivery)
- Lotto & lottery
- Photocopy/scan/email service
- Drycleaning agent
- Art and craft supplies
It also offers photocopying and fax services to clients.
The business also includes a well stocked bookshop which is very popular and profitable. It
specializes in new release, children’s and cookery books.
It services clients from:
- Possum Creek
- Monday to Friday: 6:30am – 5:00pm
- Saturday: 6:30am – 12:30pm
- Sunday: 7:00am – 11:00am
The business employs the owners plus two casual employees.
This town is:
- The jewel in the crown on the Northern Rivers
- Minutes to Byron Bay
- Has an affluent and active population
- The base for many festivals and events each year
- A tourist town with large visitor numbers
It has hotels, supermarket, boutique shops, cafes, restaurants and sporting facilities.
- Unique business opportunity in lovely Bangalow
- Fully computerised and easy to run
- Reliable efficient staff
- Main Street exposure
- Lease ending in July 2025
- Fully refurbished shop in federation style
- Bookshop section includes (popular with locals and tourists)
- Room to expand product lines
- Potential for increased sales of stationary/office supplies
- Close to Coolangatta airport (40 minutes) and Gold Coast (50 minutes)
- Easy drive to Ballina (20 minutes) and Lismore (30 minutes)
|Main Street||Streetscape||Shop Displays|
Bangalow is a lovely town with a growing ‘sea change’ rural population.
The business is rock solid and is a rare opportunity to buy a Bangalow icon.
The town has a vibrant buzz to it, and further development will ensure population growth.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.