15 ACRE LIFESTYLE FARM WITH STONE HOUSE & BUILDINGS, DALBY, SOUTH EAST QUEENSLAND
Location / Area
Bell, near Dalby and Toowoomba, South East Queensland
Property Type / Size
A picturesque 15 acre property with stone buildings; including A-frame house, cabin and entertaining.
The property was used previously for tourism, and includes sheds, tack room and ample water supply (town water).
It was previously used for functions and a B&B operation.
This is a lovely smaller acreage with unique stone buildings.
This is an ‘A’ frame building with:
- Two large bedrooms with built-in robes
- Bathroom with separate vanity area
- 2 large storage cupboards
- Front verandah
- Rear verandah with stairs to back yard
|Girl's Bedroom||Boy's Bedroom||Bathroom|
- Very large main bedroom with built-in robe and room for ensuite (partially completed)
- Foyer/entrance area
- Large activities/living area
- Large linen cupboard
- Large hanging cupboard (for clothes)
- Built-in book case
- Exposed timber beams in ceiling
- Carpeted floor in bedroom
|Master Bedroom||Master Bedroom||Foyer & Bookcase|
- 3 new rainwater tanks (17,000 gallons)
- Screened windows and doors
- Carport near house
- Expansive lawns with shade trees
Kitchen & Dining & Entertaining Area
This is a large building close to the house.
- Very large galley kitchen with large 6 burner gas stove, cupboards and benches
- Large laundry with benches, sinks and storage cupboards
- Sewing room/part of laundry with ample cupboards and book shelves, as well as a fantastic workbench
- Large undercover outdoor eating/barbeque/entertaining area
|Covered Entertaining Area||Galley Kitchen||Laundry|
This is a self contained building close to the house.
It is of stone construction with a metal roof.
It is ideal for home business use, guests bedroom, in-law accommodation or for hobbies or games room for children.
|Office||Cabin & Amenities||Rear of House|
Cabin & Amenities Block
This also is exposed stone with rendered walls inside.
- Plumbing for kitchen area
- Separate toilet
- Bathroom with shower and vanity
- Large room ideal for combined bedroom/living area
- Male and female toilets with wheelchair access
Container & Farm Shed
This is a large open shed, ideal for vehicles, farm machinery, mowers, stables or any other use.
The container is ideal for storage.
|Yard||Container & Shed|
Other Buildings & Features
- Machinery shed with power connected
- Vermin proof barn
- Tack room
- Large shed used as an animal shelter
- Bore (not currently connected)
- There are 3 paddocks ideal for horses
- There is 1 dam, plus town water connected
- Other areas could be fenced off for stock or growing vegetables/fruit trees
- This property is on the edge of Bell village
- General store and post office
- Police station
- Veterinary surgeon
- Caravan park
- Tennis court
- Swimming pool
- Primary to year 10 school
- Golf course
- Bowls club
It has a population of 300/400 and is a lovely rural community.
It is approximately 25 minutes to Dalby or 30 minutes to the Bunya Mountains.
|Driveway||Bottle Trees||Grassy Acres|
This property has excellent potential for:
- B&B Operation
- Farmhouse restaurant
- Art gallery
- Craft centre
- Function centre
All of the essential infrastructure is in place and the stone buildings are totally unique and very solid.
- Superb small acreage on edge of village
- Lovely house and other unique buildings
- Ample infrastructure for large family or business
- Walk to shops, school, hotel etc
- Adjoins showground and golf course
- Town water connected
- Ample rainwater storage
- Expansive undercover areas
- Lovely office building
- Separate stone cabin and amenities block
- Container and farm shed included
- Other sheds for machinery, stock feed etc
- Ideal for retirees, large family or family with in-laws
- Room for hoses or a few cattle
- Easy drive to Dalby or Bunya Mountains
Here is a real pearler!
It’s got character and style plus ample room to live a great rural lifestyle.
There is potential to run a B&B/farmstay or café/restaurant (STCA) to provide income.
This is one very special property worthy of an inspection by potential buyers.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.