Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
ONE STOP SHOP INCLUDING FUEL AND FOOD, MURWILLUMBAH, NORTHERN RIVERS, NEW SOUTH WALES
Location / Area
Burringbar, near Pottsville and Murwillumbah, Tweed Coast, Northern Rivers
Business Type / Size
The One Stop Shop, on the Tweed Valley Way (formerly the Pacific Highway).
Includes freehold ½ acre property with sales of fuel, hot food, groceries, fruit and vegetables, plants, gifts and other essentials.
It has a 3 bedroom residence and large flat, both recently renovated.
$1.2 million plus S.A.V.
This business services the local district including:
- Burringbar village
- Stokers Siding
- Crabbes Creek
It has excellent tourist trade plus goodwill with locals from a wide area.
|Pots in Nursery||Cafe Seating||Shop|
The business and property include:
- 1,984 square metre block
- Very large shop area with shelving and display areas
- Café section with tables and chairs
- Large well equipped kitchen
- 3 bedroom renovated residence
- Large flat/inlaw accommodation under residence
- Large yard with 2 carports and above ground pool
- Nursery area
- Service station area with bowsers, awning and Tweed Valley Way exposure
The business sells:
- Fuels, oils, batteries and car accessories
- Groceries and household essentials
- Milk and dairy lines
- Hot meals (including all day breakfasts) in the café section
- Takeaway hot food including hamburgers, fish and chips, steak sandwiches, pies, Chiko rolls etc
- Hot and cold chickens
- Coffee and tea (including cappuccino etc)
- Snack foods
- Cigarettes and tobacco
- Fruit and vegetables including local produce
- Dog food
- Video and DVD hire
- Papers (sub newsagency)
- Gift lines including jewellery, toys etc
- Potted plants
- Garden ornaments
- Local craft
- Frozen foods
- Ice creams
- LPG refills
- Plant food/potting mix
|Fruit & Veg||Hot Food||DVD & Video Rentals|
Fully equipped kitchen with:
- Gas stove
- Deep fryer
- 3 microwaves
- Pizza oven
- Chest and upright freezers (8 in total)
- 2 cool rooms (for food and fruit/vegetables)
- Stainless steel benches
- Cash registers
- Drinks cabinets
- Tables and chairs
- Boema coffee machine
- Ceiling fans
The business is currently operated by a couple plus 2 casual staff.
- 6:00am – 6:30pm; Monday to Friday
- 7:00am – 6:30pm; Weekends
It operates later in daylight saving months.
|Menu Board||Fuel Bowsers||Driveway|
This is air conditioned and has a deck between it and the shop area.
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe and large window overlooking the yard and rural surrounds
- 2nd bedroom also with views
- 3rd bedroom with verandah overlooking the rear yard (this can be used as a living area)
- Modern kitchen with island bench and corner pantry. It has instant heat electric cooktop, rangehood, electric wall oven and dishwasher
- Newly tiled bathroom with bath and shower. It has a rosewood vanity and rosewood cabinet, plus toilet
- Dining area adjoining the kitchen
- Central lounge room
- Polished timber floors in kitchen and living area; carpets in bedrooms
- Rear yard with above ground pool and lawn areas
|Kitchen||Master Bedroom||2nd Bedroom|
This area is underneath the residence and includes:
- Large bedroom
- Large living/storeroom
- Kitchen area
- Separate toilet
There are 2 carports (room for 3 or 4 vehicles) plus a gravelled driveway with a timber fence.
|Above Ground Pool||Carport & Side of Shop||Driveway|
- Excellent turnover and cash flow
- Profitable and easy to operate
- Huge goodwill with locals
- Freehold property with main road exposure
- Diverse recession proof business
- Ample equipment in good/near new condition
- Renovated 3 bedroom residence
- Ample parking for customers
- Large flat, ideal for in-laws or family
- Close to Pottsville (10 minutes) and Murwillumbah (12 minutes)
- Near Gold Coast and Coolangatta airport (30 minutes)
- North coast climate and lifestyle
This business and residence are ideal for a family wanting a quality lifestyle in a popular coastal region.
Pottsville and the Burringbar/Mooball area are in a growth corridor and will increase in population over the next few years.
Burringbar is on the old Pacific Highway (now Tweed Valley Way) and retains its country feel whilst being 10 minutes from go-ahead Pottsville with great surf beaches and fishing areas.
Inspect this ‘One Stop Shop’ to see the value for yourself.
|Phone:||02 6677 1474|