HOLIDAY UNIT COMPLEX, NELSON BAY, PORT STEPHENS NSW
LOCATION / AREA
Nelson Bay, Port Stephens, Newcastle area / Lower Hunter
PROPERTY TYPE / SIZE
A deluxe block of 12 serviced apartments including; manager’s residence. They are 4 and a half star and have excellent occupancy rates.
This complex is close to shops and is an ideal holiday location for families and couples.
- Solar heated swimming pool with children’s wading area
- 2 electric barbeques
- Off street parking
- Tropical gardens
They are situated:
- Close to Shoal Bay and Little beach
There are 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments in the complex
- 5 x 1 bedroom
- 5 x 2 bedroom
- 1 x 3 bedroom
- 1 x managers unit – two bedroom
|Dining||Open Plan||Seperate Lounge Room|
All have luxury modern furniture including:
- Queen size main bed
- Double / single extra beds
- Double sofa beds available (at extra cost)
- All apartments have a bath, washing machine, dryer, hair dryer and air conditioner as well as a safety deposit box
- Modern kitchens with dishwasher, microwave, large fridge/freezer, stove/oven
- Also TV, DVD, VCR, CD and textel (6 channel)
|Large Bathroom||Bedroom||Pool View|
The units offer luxury accommodation and are popular with guests from all over Australia.
Port Stephens is a popular holiday destination for city and country clients.
- Dolphin tours
- Whale watching tours
- Jet Skis
- Bike hire
- National Parks
- Horse riding
- Excellent income and high occupancy level
- Quality inclusions in all units
- Choice 1, 2 or 3 bedroom units
- Managers residence included
- Close to shops, beaches and tourist facilities
- Repeat clientele on a regular basis
- Management team in place
- Only 2 1/2 hours from Sydney via freeway
- Website and marketing structure in place
- Easy to manage and operate
|Pristine Gardens||Private Courtyard |
|Pool, BBQ, Cabana|
This is a very well presented business which is ideal for an investor or owner operator. It is in a great coastal area with dolphin and whole watching tourist attractions plus boating, fishing, surf beaches and many other holiday activities.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.