IRRIGATED RIVERFRONT 229 ACRE FARM ROSEVALE, SOUTH EAST QUEENSLAND
LOCATION / AREA
Rosevale, near Rosewood and Ipswich, South East Queensland
PROPERTY TYPE / SIZE
A 229 acre (25.39 hectare) riverfront irrigation farm on three (3) titles.
It has two quality homes, numerous shed, yards and ample farm machinery. It has an unlimited bore water supply.
This includes plant and equipment.
Without plant & equipment by negotiation.
“TAWARRI” includes a showpiece property previously used as dairy and cropping farm.
|Front of House||External Verandah View||Main Entrance|
It is located
- In Rosevale, opposite the school
- On the head waters of the Bremer River
- 20 minutes from Rosewood
- 30 minutes from Ipswich
- Under 1 hour to Brisbane CBD
It is ideal for
- Irrigation farming (crops, vegetables, etc)
- Stud cattle
- Horse or equestrian centre
- Dairy operation
|Main Bedroom||Dining Room||Lounge|
TITLES / ACREAGE
There are 3 titles comprising the farm
- 25.39 H/A (62.73 acres) with main house, sheds, yards dairy etc
- 32.76 H/A (80.95 acres) adjoins the above title and is an irrigated farming area
- 34.76 H/A (85.89 acres) across the bitumen road, with 2nd house, sheds etc
Approximately 140 acres are able to be irrigated via underground mains (150 mm) from the Turkey Nest storage dam. There are 4 bores for irrigation (plus 2 for the houses) that provide huge amounts of quality water ideal for farm and stock use. There is one travelling irrigator, plus another that is ideal for spares or refurbishment.
|Bremer River||View Over Property||Grazing Cattle|
The property can run over 200 breeders plus cropping in good seasons.
There are ample sheds plus
- Undercover cattle yards with crush and loading ramp
- 4 bay hay shed
- Large machinery shed
- Dairy shed with 4 tonne stock food mixing plant
- 2 silo’s for grain storage (1 x 20 tonne and 1 x 10 tonne )
- Large piggery building (very solid)
Equipment Includes (Condensed Verse)
- 100 HP Valtra tractor with bucket, forks and hay spear
- Massey Ferguson MF590 tractor
- 3m Rotary hoe
- Claas hayrake
- Connor shea 18 row seed planter
- Kvernerland bale wrapper
- New holland mower conditioner
- Massey Ferguson slasher
- 30 tonne grain silo
- 10 tonne grain silo
- 4.5 tonne Dodge truck
- Honda Fourtrax 4 wheeler
- Milk vats
- Automatic dairy feeder system
- Pressure pumps
- Bore pumps
- Travelling irrigators
- Plus much, much, much more
Large older style weatherboard farm house with
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 sleep-outs ( ideal for bedrooms, office or computer area)
- Central kitchen with wood fuel stove plus large electric stove
- Large bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Dining room
- Large lounge / living area
- Internal laundry
- Casual living area ( undercover screened deck )
- Landscaped lawns and gardens
- Car garage plus garden sheds
|Cattle Yards||Dairy Area||Dairy Area|
THE SECOND HOUSE
This is also a large 3 bedroom weatherboard family home, ideal for a family. It is approximately 100 metres from the main house and is on the opposite side of the bitumen road.
This is a quiet rural area with a local hotel plus the primary school
|Machinery Shed||Storage Sheds||Storage Shed|
- Unlimited water supply
- 2 family homes
- Level land, ideal for crops, irrigation, infrastructure or livestock sectors
- Superb location, close to Ipswich, Brisbane and the Gold Coast
- School opposite and hotel nearby
- Close to Rosewood (20 mins) and Ipswich (30 mins)
- Great sheds and fencing plus stock water
- Ample farm machinery included (although optional)
- Subdivision potential in future years
|Water Tank||Turkey Nest||Bremer River|
“TAWARRI” is a superb opportunity to live a rural lifestyle without water worries. It is ideal for lucerne, barley, oats and other crops and produces great cattle very quickly. This property is a proven performer with potential to subdivide in future years.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.