TIMBER HOME ON ACREAGE, MURWILLUMBAH, NORTHERN RIVERS NSW
Tyalgum, near Murwillumbah, Northern Rivers NSW
A 7.7 acre (3.12 hectare) rural property with a 2 storey hardwood timber home. It is in a secluded bush setting with solar power and phone connected.
This property is in the Palmview Hamlet, adjoining State Forests near Mt Warning, Uki and Tyalgum. Palmview is a well run M.O. (multiple occupancy) of 29 lots in total, with company title.
|Front View of House||Side View of House||Rear View of House|
The house site is on an acre of cleared ground with the front of the house facing north east. It has:
- Circular driveway from the road
- Water storage tanks
- Solar power system
- Phone connection
- Rainforest garden areas
- Fruit trees
This is of hardwood Pole construction and is very well built. Some areas need completing with additional building materials stored under the house.
|Wide Timber Decks||Upstairs Bedroom||Deck & View from Bedroom|
The house has:
- Large timber decks on the front and side (with valley views)
- Upstairs bedroom area with verandah and great views
- Living/dining area downstairs with wood heater and sliding glass doors to the front deck
- Kitchen area with gas stove and fridge (plus great views of bushland and valley)
- Internal timber staircase to upper level
- Large windows providing ample natural light
- Bathroom/laundry with bath, basin, hot water system and space for washing machine etc
- Composting toilet (near house)
- Paved under cover area near front door (could easily be enclosed)
- Corrugated iron metal roof with downpipe to large plastic rainwater tank (approximately 5,000 gallons)
|Living Area||Bathroom/laundry Area||Internal Staircase|
This area has ample wildlife (Koalas, Wallabies, Echidnas etc) and adjoins the Wallumbin National Park. The property would be ideal for:
- Family home
- Weekend retreat
- Rental potential
|Sliding Glass Doors||Outdoor Entertaining||BBQ Area|
The property is approximately:
- 10 minutes to Tyalgum
- 20 minutes to Murwillumbah
- 25 minutes to Uki
- 45 minutes to Tweed Heads
|Banana Grove||Rainwater Tank||Composting Toilet|
- Close to Tyalgum for shops, school etc
- Affordable price range
- Character filled 2 storey timber home
- Great valley views
- Wide timber decks (ideal for casual dining, entertaining etc)
- Wood heater in lounge room
- Ideal for handyman to complete
- Ample room and timber for building shed, carport etc
- Good neighbours close by
- Ample wildlife and birdlife
- Easy drive to the Gold Coast and Brisbane
|Estate Map||Nature Retreat |
This property offers a quiet and private lifestyle in a lovely area of the Far North Coast. It is close to the lovely Tyalgum Village and an easy drive to Murwillumbah, Tweed Heads and the Gold Coast.
The surrounding State Forests and rural areas provide the tranquillity and beauty for a serene country lifestyle.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.