176 ACRES BLAYNEY AREA - CENTRAL TABLELANDS - NSW
LOCATION / AREA
Carcoar area via Blayney – Central Western Tablelands, NSW
PROPERTY TYPE / SIZE
A 70.67 hectare (176 acres) grazing property. Ideal lifestyle farm, cattle or horse stud or other uses.
$495,000 or offer
This property is well positioned, close to Orange, Blayney and Bathurst.
- Power lines across property
- Telstra connection at boundary
- 32.5 inches average rainfall
- Three paddocks with sound fencing for sheep.
- Some arable areas
- Improved pastures
- Three dams (one in each paddock)
- Adequate shade timber from established windbreaks
|Adequate Shade Trees||Improved Pasture||Drive|
This is prime rural land, currently used for superfine, Merino wool production.
It is only 3 ½ hours from Sydney and close to employment and educational facilities.
It represents an opportunity to buy in a highly sort after area.
- Close to Blayney (19 kilometres) Orange (36 kilometres) and Bathurst (56 kilometres)
- Good building sites
- Safe rainfall area
- School bus nearby (2.5 kilometres)
- Power and telephone available
- Building entitlement approved
- Rural views
- Daily mail service
|Merino Sheep||Sound Fencing for Livestock||Rural Views|
This property is in the Browns Creek area, west of Blayney and close to Carcoar. It is prime rural land ideal for sheep (wool or fat lamb production)
The land is basalt country that has been fertilised with lime/ super in recent years. There are some arable areas and established wind breaks plus other shade trees.
This property could suit many uses and is worthy of an inspection.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.