470 ACRES IN 9 MULTI PURPOSE LOTS, GUNDAGAI, SOUTH EAST NSW
Gundagai, near Wagga Wagga and Yass, South East NSW
470 multi purpose acres (190.2 hectares) located 10 minutes from the Hume Highway. The property is in 9 separate portions (40 to 80 acres) and is available as a whole or in individual lots.
Between $100,000 and $150,000 per block
This property is a fascinating amalgam of multi purpose blocks. Judicious farm management has been able to keep a remnant of the white box woodland available for native orchids and grasses. There is also a farm woodlot for fences, rails, sheds etc.
|Elevation with Views||Elevation with Views||Mid Level Block|
The hillsides have been home to sheep and cattle with some paddocks having been farmed for fodder and pasture improved. All dams are stocked with native fish.
|Arable Paddock||Arable Land & Hill|
This area was once home to many gold miners and some blocks have garden remnants from that time.
|High Ground||House Site with Views||House Site|
The property features include:
- Secluded location
- 3 minutes from bitumen roads and mail box
- 10 minutes to school bus (to Gundagai)
- Great CDMA phone reception
- Plans for solar or wind power plants available
- Excellent house sites on all blocks (elevated to secluded nooks)
- Good dams (all stocked with native fish)
- 2 seasonal creeks
- Ideal for agriculture (sheep, cattle etc), horticulture (cropping, fodder etc), Farm Stay/B & B or eco friendly weekender
- Central location:
- 1 hour to Wagga Wagga
- 1 ½ hours to Canberra
- 2 hours to Mt Selwyn ski field
- 4 hours to Sydney
- Great local wineries
|Fish Filled Dam||Rock Formations||Native Grasses|
Gundagai is a thriving community, proud of its past and just as confident about its future. There are great schools and excellent sporting facilities, a hospital, community centre, an 18 hole golf course, 2 bowling greens, tennis courts, public swimming pool and the Gundagai Services Club.
|White Box Woodland||Woodlands||Millable Timber|
- Affordable rural acreages
- Handy to Canberra and the snowfields
- Choice of 9 lots
- Ideal for horticultural or agricultural uses
- Large dams stocked with native fish
- Excellent home sites on all blocks
- Ample millable timber for fencing etc
- Ample shade trees for stock
- Abundant bird and wildlife
- Close to Gundagai (shops, schools, hospital etc)
- Handy to Wagga Wagga (1 hour) for University etc
- Approximately 3 ½ to 4 hours to Sydney
|Native Orchids||Native Orchids|
These blocks are real value for money. They are ideal for retirement or as hobby or lifestyle farms. Inspect these blocks and see the value for yourself. They are in a great area which is growing fast.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.