11 ACRE LIFESTYLE FARM, MARBURG NEAR BRISBANE, SOUTH EAST QUEENSLAND
1km from Marburg, approximately 40 minutes from Brisbane via Ipswich, South East Queensland
A superb lifestyle property on the outer fringe of Brisbane. The property features a near new 4 bedroom home, self contained granny flat, shed, stable, tennis court and carport plus 3 dams.
This is a superb 13 acre rural property developed to the highest standards. It is an ideal horse property with a 4 bedroom country style house.
|View from Highway||Front Paddock||Front Paddock & Dam|
The house features:
- Cypress pine construction with iron roof
- 3 metre verandas on all sides
- Master bedroom with built in robes and ceiling fan
- Country style kitchen with walk in pantry, ample bench space, gas stove and oven plus ceiling fans
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in all living areas plus master bedroom
- Casual dining room (adjoins kitchen)
- Large bathroom with shower, bath and vanity
- Internal laundry with external access
- Stained timber floors throughout
The Granny Flat
This is a renovated railway carriage converted for guest accommodation. It has charm and character and could be used as a B & B (S.T.C.A.).
|Entrance Driveway||Post & Rail Fencing||Front Paddock & Dam|
Other property features:
- Fully enclosed tennis court with net
- Landscaped lawns and gardens
- Single garage with locking gates
- Garden sheds and water tanks at rear of house
- Concreted entertaining area with BBQ at rear of house
- 6 rainwater storage tanks (approximately 50,000 litres)
- Daily mail service
- School bus at gate
- Weekly garbage collection
- 1km to Marburg village (shops, school and hotel)
|Train Carriage||Sheds & Water Tanks||Tennis Court|
- 3 dams (1 large and 2 smaller)
- 2 paddocks
- Loading ramp and cattle yard
- Large stables
- Post and rail fencing (all in good condition)
- Good pastures
- Large steel framed shed currently used as kennels (approximately 40ft x 25ft)
- Shade trees
- Large 4 bedroom air conditioned family home
- Self contained granny flat
- Ample water storage
- Full size enclosed tennis court
- Potential for B & B (train carriage)
- Ideal horse property
- Good exposure for kennels etc
- Close to Marburg, Ipswich and Brisbane
This is an excellent smaller acreage with a quality 4 bedroom family home. Its location is a bonus, as is the water storage capacity (domestic use) with the dams ensuring ample water for stock and gardens.
The house is worthy of any inspection and with the wide verandas it has country style and looks. The quality inclusions such as the tennis court and granny flat/guest accommodation put this property above the other. It is an ideal horse property and is currently used for dog breeding as well. Call the owner now to arrange an inspection.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.