40 ACRE COASTAL HOBBY FARM, SARINA/CARMILA, FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND
Carmila near Sarina, Far North Queensland
A 40 acre beef cattle property also ideal for other horticultural/agricultural pursuits.
“Weaner Park” is 7kms from Carmila township, 3kms from Carmila Beach and approximately a ½ hour drive to Sarina.
|Views (Possible House Site)||Driveway||Elevated House Site|
The Property Features
- Carrying capacity of approximately 40 head all year round
- Permanent creek with pump for stock water
- Barramundi and mud crabs in creek
- Rural residential zoning
- Fenced into 2 paddocks with cattle troughs
- Red volcanic soils with some virgin (organic) areas
- Shade trees for stock
- Natural and improved pastures
- Cattle yards, crush and loading ramp
- Excellent house sites
- Power and phone available
|Cattle||Cattle Yards||Cattle Yard|
|Creek||Creek and Creek Flats||Stock Water Storage|
- Coastal hobby farm with ample water
- Red volcanic soils including some virgin (organic)
- Not affected by drought
- Ideal hobby or retirement farm
- Cattle yards with crush and loading ramp
- Fencing in good condition with some new sections
- Great house sites with excellent views
- Beautiful creek with fish and crabs
- Ideal for tropical fruit, fruit trees etc
- Close to the coast and great beaches
- 5 minutes to Carmila Beach
|Fenced Paddocks||Water Troughs||Shade Trees|
This is a lovely smaller acreage close to the coast in a quiet location. It would make an ideal retirement of hobby farm. The potential exists for cropping or plant tropical fruit trees or other horticultural pursuits. The creek and ample water supply are a great feature and the carrying capacity attests to its use as a beef cattle operation.
|Grazing Land||Grazing and Arable Land||Grazing Land|
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.