AUTOMOTIVE WORKSHOP HUGE BUSINESS POTENTIALPLUS 3 BEDROOM RESIDENCE, MALLANGANEE,CASINO, NORTHERN RIVERS NSW
Mallanganee, near Casino, Northern Rivers NSW
A freehold property with large garage and workshop areas. The property includes a 3 bedroom renovated residence, large land area (over half an acre).
Some vendor terms possible
This property has ‘Potential Plus’.
- Service station with 2 bowsers and 10,000 litre diesel tank
- Fully equipped mechanical workshop, includes hoist, welder, benches, tools and all ancillary equipment
- 3 bedroom timber residence
- 3 blocks of land with a total size of 2147sqm
|Shop Area||Fuel Bowsers||Street Frontage|
Mallanganee is 35kms west of Casino on the Bruxner Highway. The Village has a hotel, some shops, café and a growing rural community. It services a wide rural area including customers from Bonalbo, Drake, Tabulam, Ewingar, Pretty Gully and beyond.
|Driveway & Storage||Storage Shed||Spare Parts|
This property is a landmark in the town and would suit:
- Mechanical repairs including registration checks
- Smash repairs
- Farm fabrication/machinery
- Tyre sales
- Car/4WD/truck sales
- Vehicle recycling
- Vehicle restorations
- Trailer hire
This is a golden opportunity for a young mechanic/tradesman to own and run their own business doing any or all of the above automotive pursuits.
|2nd Workshop||2nd Workshop||Workshop Interior|
The property is presently leased at $2,140 per month till October 2009 and if bought freehold includes:
- Tilt slide tow truck
- Registered business name “Mallanganee Motors”
|The House||Kitchen||Dining Room|
This is a renovated timber home that is ideal for a family and has:
- Large open plan kitchen and dining room
- Renovated bathroom
- 3 bedrooms
- Central lounge room
- Study/computer room
- Internal laundry
- Some carpeted areas
It has a ceiling fan in the lounge room and is a very liveable older style residence. This house has been recently renovated and has a large backyard area ideal for children or entertaining.
|Lounge Room||Bathroom||Main Bedroom|
The main building is an old service station/shop area with covered bowsers and workshops on both sides. There are also:
- Store rooms
- Parts rooms
- Covered storage area/shed
- Large concreted work area
- Water tanks
The business is currently leased and used for trailer manufacturing.
|Water Tanks||Parts/Storage Shed||Garden Shed|
- Freehold business with potential plus
- Business currently leased at $2,140 per month
- Fully equipped workshop included
- No opposition/competition nearby (for approximately 30kms)
- Potential to expand sales of auto products (tyres/batteries/parts etc)
- Ability to do any automotive products/service
- Goodwill, tow truck etc included
- Renovated family home on a large block
- North coast climate and lifestyle
- Ample water plus power etc
|View from House||Rear Yard||Rear of House|
This is a rare opportunity to own and run your own business and property in the beautiful Northern Rivers of NSW. The area is proven cattle country and the business has unlimited potential. Only 200 metres off the highway in a lovely rural village, the terms ‘Goldmine’ and ‘Potential Plus’ relate to this business and property.
Talk to the owner for a full list of equipment or to arrange for an inspection.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.