MACHINERY SERVICE, PARTS & SALES BUSINESS, DENILIQUIN, SOUTHERN NSW
Deniliquin, on the Edward River, in the Murray Irrigation Area, Southern NSW
This is a leasehold mechanical service, parts and sales business for agricultural machinery including trucks, plant equipment, earthmoving equipment, river pumps and automotive air conditioning repairs and servicing etc. Deniliquin, a green oasis on the edge of the Riverine Plain, is situated right on the Edward River at the fringe of the world's largest red gum forest with abundant bird and wildlife.
$135,000 Walk in Walk out - Vehicles, Tools, Equipment, Parts etc Included
Located in the Riverina Murray Food Bowl and Murray Irrigation Areas makes this business fail safe combined with an established and ongoing contracted private, industrial and Government clientele base. Spread out on approximately 3 acres, the large leased premises (40' x 80') with office area (30' x 12'), has excellent street exposure being en route to the livestock saleyards and the largest rice mill in the Southern hemisphere. There is also a large level display area for machinery sales (mostly on consignment) i.e. harvesters, slashers, new and used tractors etc, at the front of the property. The business has 25 years of recognised service in the local and 4 additional shires with room for expansion.
|Service Vehicles||Machinery Servicing|
Included in the sale are:
- Dodge service truck with crane & tool storage
- Ford Econovan
- Tools and equipment, some of which include:
- Mobile engine crane & stand
- Mobile gassing stations
- All tools & equipment related to refrigeration & auto air conditioning service & repair
- Hydraulic test gauges, fittings & hoses
- Porta power set
- Large 3 phase outdoor compressor
- Single phase, mobile air compressor plus air tools, hoses, gauges & fittings
- 3 phase arc welder & 3 phase CIG transmig welder
- 2 oxy & acetylene sets
- Electric saws & grinders
- 20 foot heavy duty work bench & 5 mobile heavy duty steel work benches
- 1 & 3 phase extension leads
- Miscellaneous safety gear & signage
- Storage cupboards & areas
|Counter/Office & Spares||Spare Parts||Spare Parts|
- Spare parts & equipment include:
- Engine, transmission & hydraulic oils
- Miscellaneous pumps & filters
- Tow bars & ball hitches
- Other miscellaneous spare parts
- Office equipment, furnishings and machinery
- Desks & chairs
- 2 filing cabinets
- Large leased premises (40' x 80') with a flexible lease agreement and good landlord
|Machinery 4 Sale||Consignment Headers||Machinery 4 Sale|
- Profitable business in a proven rural area
- Huge goodwill (established 25 years)
- Ample equipment, vehicles & tools included
- Experienced & trained staff available
- Services a wide & prosperous region
- Potential to expand into other products/services
- Large premises with excellent exposure
- Number of parts and equipment on dealerships and agencies
|Attachments||Mother Bins 4 Sale||Used Machinery 4 Sale|
Well positioned, and located in a largely agricultural area, near ‘The Murray Irrigation Area’ together with ongoing contracts with Local and State Governments plus major rural industries make this a very progressive business with enormous potential for expansion. It currently supports 3 to 4 staff and mainly concentrates on agricultural repairs but has fixed everything from trucks to river pumps and auto air conditioning. The tools, equipment and spare parts are numerous, for a more comprehensive list contact the owner.
Anyone with sound mechanical knowledge and good business acumen will see the value and potential of this operation.
There is also a 27 square brick home, with 5 bedrooms, heated above ground pool, sheds, fencing, and ample water (rain and town) on 2 acres, available separately if required. Contact the owner for more information.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.