40 ACRES, HOUSE AND 2 STUDIOS WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL, CENTRAL TO CANBERRA AND SYDNEY , GOULBURN SOUTHERN TABLELANDS NSW
Bungonia near Goulburn in the Southern Tablelands NSW.
This small farm has 40 prime acres of land, a spacious 3 bedroom house plus 2 separate studios. There are also stables, chook run and a large orchard.
$420,000 or Willing to swap for a freehold shop and dwelling. HUGE PRICE REDUCTION DUE TO JOB RELOCATION. g
This rural property is in a good location with an elevated position with fertile soil and pastures. There is ample water for stock and the house.
|Landscaped gardens||Studios||Potting Shed|
- Master bedroom with ensuite and built in robe
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built in robes
- Separate study
- Large kitchen with ample storage cupboards
- Large open plan lounge/dining area
- Back and front verandah
- 2 wood fire heaters
- Hot water is on woodfire to save electricity
- Gravity fed water to house
- Large linen cupboard
- 2 car garage
- Entertaining/BBQ area
- Back to base to security alarm
- Enclosed dog run area
- Polished floor boards
There are 2 separate studios ideal for a home business or for conversion into guest/in law accommodation.
|Gravel Drive||Access Way||Garden & Shed|
Surrounding the house the landscaped gardens give a quality feel to the property. There is also a small nursery of plants and fruit trees and ample native grievilla to pot and sell for the markets.
The orchard produces good quantities of apples, pears, peaches, apricots, cherries, nectarines as well as other fruits. These can be utilised or sold to local fruit shops or markets. Back paddock soil suitable for grapes and or more olives, this is on a slight slide so will not get water logged.
- 3 dams (one is sping fed)
- 2 dams have yabbies
- ideal for sheep, cattle, horses or alpacas
- sheep shelter
|Double Garage||Rear of House||Dam|
House Base Business
Option to purchase the owners home based business exists.
- Comfortable 3 bedroom house with landscaped gardens
- Excellent studios for hobbies, business or accommodation
- Close to National parks and scenic areas
- Great orchard with a good and productive variety of fruit trees
- Small olive grove with room to plant more
- Only 15 minutes to Goulburn and 2 hours to Sydney via the M5 Freeway
- Double lock up garage with additional storage area
- Stables plus 3 car fodder shed, ideal for tractor etc
- 5 water tanks for house & gardens
- 3 dams for stock
This area is very beautiful and offers a genuine rural lifestyle.
There is potential to develop the studios into an office, art studio, workshop, guest rooms or Bed & Breakfast accommodation.
This property would suit most agricultural areas as cattle/sheep/horses/alpacas and is easy to manage and maintain.
The orchard and olive grove provide a small income with increasing yields.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.