MACADAMIA POTENTIAL – LISMORE – NORTHERN NSW
Koonorigan Range – via Lismore – Nthn NSW
A 118 acre rural property ready to develop with either macadamias, coffee or cattle.
Includes restored three bedroom house, garage, carport, sheds and pumps. Farm machinery also for sale (negotiable).
This property has been cleared ready for the new owner to develop it for their chosen agricultural pursuit.
The house is totally renovated and in excellent condition. It features
- Three bedrooms – two with built-ins
- Two bathrooms (renovated)
- Modern kitchen with gas, five burner cooktop and oven
- Formal lounge room
- Large dining room
- Sun room – north facing
- High ceilings throughout
- Landscaped lawns and garden
|House||Rear of House||Sunroom|
The property also features
- Double carport close to house
- Double car garage/ storage area
- Ample water storage ( 1 x 20,000 gallon tank and 2 x 9,000 gallon tanks)
- Large farm shed with lock up (enclosed) workshop area (approximately 20 x 9 metre)
There are two large dams plus three smaller ones. There are two pumps working off the large dams
|Large farm shed||Cleared paddock|
There is some quality farm machinery available to be purchased with this farm. The price is negotiable with the vendor. This includes
- ‘SAME’ 4WD tractor
- 2.5 metre 'Superior' slasher
- Tree planting machine
- 1000 litre spray tank
- Navara one tonne utility
This equipment is in excellent order and has only had limited work.
|'SAME' 4WD Tractor||'Superior' Slasher|
- Great house with views and character
- Totally cleared land ready to plant
- Red volcanic soil
- High rainfall area
- Far north coast lifestyle
- 320 degree views to north, south and west
- Close to Lismore (20 minutes), Byron Bay (one hour) and Gold Coast (two hours)
|Bedroom 2||Master Bedroom||Office/Study|
This farm has great potential for the purchaser. It has a quality house with excellent views and is close to Lismore, Byron Bay and Ballina.
It will suit many different agricultural pursuits (macadamias, coffee, cattle, horses etc.). The owner is retiring and wants to sell both the farm and the machinery package.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.