WATERFRONT LIFESTYLE ACREAGE, TAREE, MID NORTH COAST NSW
Mitchells Island, near Taree and Old Bar, Mid North Coast NSW
A waterfront 66 acre (27 hectare) lifestyle cattle property with a luxury 4 bedroom family home, 2nd dwelling and sheds, fencing and yards. It has frontage to Scotts Creek.
This is a first class rural lifestyle property offering:
- Close to Manning River (access from Scotts Creek frontage) – fishing, boating, etc.
- Only 15 – 20 mins to Taree, CBD
- 24 paddocks in excellent grazing condition
- Large shed for cars, tractor, etc (9 x 15m)
- Main residence is only 12 year old
- 2nd residence recently renovated
A luxury residence of brick construction with:
- 4 bedrooms with built-ins and carpet.
- 3 luxury bathrooms
- Chef’s kitchen with quality appliances
- Large lounge room with wood heater
- Dining room
- Enclosed sunroom / living area
- Large timber deck
- Internal laundry
- Other verandahs
- Air conditioned living areas
- Double garage
- Room for caravan etc.
This is a superb family home in a great area.
A renovated original home ideal for guests, rental or workers. It has air conditioning and carport.
Previously a dairy farm, this land is ideal for beef cattle or horses. It has:
- 24 paddocks of varying sizes
- Large shed for machinery
- Cattle yard
- Pasture improved paddocks
- Large dam with pump to house and paddocks
- Shade trees throughout
- Numerous smaller sheds
- Magnificent large family residence with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- 66 clean riverfront acres
- 2nd residence for guests or holiday rental
- Minutes to beaches
- Creek / river frontage (fishing, boating, etc)
- Large shed for cars, etc
- Cattle yards and quality fencing
- Close to Old Bar (10 minutes) or Taree (15 – 20 minutes)
- Coastal lifestyle and climate
- 10 mins to Manning Point (coastal village)
- Mid North Coast climate and lifestyle
- Only 3.5 hours to Sydney or 1.5 hours to Newcastle
This property is very special and offers a coastal rural lifestyle of the highest degree.
The luxury homestead is a lovely family home that has been built without compromise.
The farm is very clean and could be used for both horses and cattle. Cropping would also be ideal on the creek flats.
Inspect to see the value on offer.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.