1,593 ACRE FARM WITH 3 BEDROOM HOUSE AT BONSHAW, NORTH WEST NSW
Texas / Ashford area, NSW North West
1,593 acre farm centrally located between Ashford, Texas and Inverell, Northern NSW.
The property includes a large renovated house, ample dams in paddocks, National Park on border and many other property improvements.
Currently running merino and cross-bred ewes plus beef cattle.
It offers a quality lifestyle and potential to vary the farming model.
1,593 ACRE BLOCK: This features:
- A large renovated house with 3 bedrooms, bathroom and 2 toilets. It has polished timber floors, ceiling fans in bedrooms plus air conditioning in master bedroom. Also,
- Has been recently painted
- Large outdoor entertaining area
- Solar hot water
- Solar electricity panels
- 3 bay garage plus carport
- Chook run
- 6 paddocks with 9 dams plus 1 well
- 2 seasonal creeks
- Open grazing country with good fencing
- Sandy loam soil
- Large 2 bay shearing shed (could be converted to second residence)
- Granite rock formations
- Areas for hunting
- Stock yards
- 4 Bay machinery shed
- 2 Silos
|Yards and Shed||Yards and Shed|
|Shade Trees||Ideal for Sheep||Dam|
|Granite Formations||Sandy Loam Soils||Dam|
LOCATION OF PROPERTY:
- 37 km from Texas
- 32 km from Ashford (school)
- 120 km to Inverell
- 2,000 Merino sheep
- 20 / 40 Head cattle
- 300 Other sheep
|Ideal for Hunting||Good Fencing||Open Grazing Areas||Safe Rainfall Area|
- Large rural holding
- Safe rainfall district
- Large renovated house ideal for family
- Good sheds, yards and infrastructure
- Quality fencing throughout
- Large carrying capacity
- Ideal for both sheep and cattle
- Great hunting areas
- School bus to both Ashford and Texas
- Potential for 2nd dwelling (shearing shed)
- Ample dams and stock water
This property offers great value for money and a quality rural lifestyle.
It is an easy drive to Texas or Inverell for shopping or business activities.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.