CAFE / GENERAL STORE, MOORE, SOUTH EAST QUEENSLAND
Location / Area
7 Main Street, Moore Qld
Looking for a tree change, Moore is the place to come.
Moore, a steadily growing friendly country town.
Business Type / Size
“Pol’s at Moore”
Café, Sub News, Community Postal Agency
Freehold and Business
Located on the D’Aguilar Highway, “Pol’s At Moore” is known for its Fresh Crab Sandwiches.
The business caters for breakfast, lunches and also takeaways. It has been trading for 20 years and has established customer goodwill.
The highway location makes it a unique opportunity to own a business that captures local and interstate travellers.
& General Items
The Business includes:
- Seating indoors and 2 outdoor covered areas
- 2 micro ovens
- Pizza oven
- Cake fridge
- Hot box oven
- Ice cream fridge
- Stainless steel oven gas hotplates, electric oven
- Hot plate Grill
- Coffee Machine (megacrem expo bar)
- Salad bar
- Dishwasher, meat slicer
- Small and easy kitchen to operate
- 3 deep fryers
- 2 freezers
- 3 door frig for extra storage
- Chocolate frig
- 2 shelving units
The business is:
- Air conditioned
- Fully equipped with all the necessary fixtures, fittings
|Checkout & |
|Seating & |
- Signage on highway
- Ample parking
- Established for 20years
- Totally renovated all the hard work done
- Well known for its famous Fresh Crab Sandwiches
- Ideal Husband and Wife Business
- Located on the D’Aguilar Highway
- All equipment is in good condition
- This is a cash flow business with good return
- Good local client base as well as travellers calling Moore their half way stop
Brisbane Valley Rail Trail has been opened in Moore which caters for bike riders, walkers and horse riders
Moore is under 2 hours drive from Brisbane via the Bruce and D’Aguilar Highway.
Also 1.5 hrs from Toowoomba and the Sunshine Coast. Easy driving.
Local hospitals, doctors, schools and high schools only 20 minutes away.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.