Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
NEW TO THE MARKET. IDYLLIC NATURAL 7.5 ACREAGE ,ORIGINAL HOUSE , INVESTMENT POTENTIAL, TINTENBAR, BALLINA/BYRON BAY HINTERLAND NORTHERN RIVERS NSW
Location / Area
Tintenbar, Northern Rivers NSW
- 10 mins Bangalow
- 10 mins to Lennox Head/Ballina
- 25 mins to Byron Bay
- 1 hour to Gold Coast
- 2 hours to Brisbane
Property Type / Size
This desirable property in the Ballina Shire, features 7.5 acres (approx 3 HA) of arable organic land backing onto subtropical natural rainforest. The 1940’s hardwood constructed farmhouse is also included in the property as well as a currently rented shed/accommodation.
The land boasts privacy as well as beauty, a natural lovers paradise. There is an abundance of water as well as rich soil and crop suitability. Either for development, farming or merely appreciating the many natural features of the land, this property has huge investment potential. All hoofed animals were removed 20 years ago , and as a result the soils have recovered and are perfect for organic farming. This property has huge potential for organic cropping which is an extremely popular market on the north coast. Also suitable as an environmentalist’s dream as your own private native wildlife park.
|7.5 Acre Property ||Natural Beauty||Verandah|
- Built in 1940s from Hardwood, this original farmhouse is full of wonderful classic features
- Verandahs front and back
- 11 ½ ft high ceilings
- Polished timber floors throughout
- 4 bedrooms as well as 2 large sunrooms (potential for 6 bedrooms)
- Kitchen constructed with around 100 year old Quondam timber
- Walk in pantry in kitchen
- Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Ensuite features bath and twin shower heads
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 toilets
- Separate Lounge and formal dining
- New colour bond roof
- Garage and workshop under house
- Rich Volcanic Soil
- Bitumen Road frontage
- New solar hot water system
- Water tanks (approx 10,000 gal)
- Pot belly fire
- Large salt water swimming pool with adjoining entertainment area on the deck.
- Fresh Water swimming holes on the property and your own private creek with permanent swimming holes. Swimmers are optional!
- Shed/shack (currently rented out)
- Fruit trees including mangos, bananas, lychees, mulberry and chocolate mousse tree and brazillian vanilla icecream tree
- School bus at the gate
- Zoned for the highly acclaimed Tintenbar Primary School
|Large Pool||Swimming Hole|
- Solid large timber home with great decks
- Polished timber floors
- Ample Bedrooms for family living
- Income for liveable shed
- Ideal office/sunroom/studio areas
- Adjoins wildlife corridor
- Only minutes away of best surf beaches in Australia (Lennox Head Point and The Pass Byron Bay )
- Flowing water frontage
- Garage and workshop under house
- North Coast climate and lifestyle
- Close to beaches, rivers and recreational facilities
- Only minutes to boat ramp on the Richmond River with fishing and kayaking
- This property would be an easy reno.
just add your personal touches
|Front of House||Side of House||Side of House|
This slice of paradise is in a sought after area in the hinterland of the far north coast, NSW. Close to coastal and regional centres, it offers the best of both worlds to the buyer. Houlahans Creek runs through the 7.5 acres providing deep permanent year round water as well as fabulous natural swimming holes. Rich in both flora and fauna, the property even comes with its own resident platypus as well as turtles and water dragons. The property is also sanctuary for local native fauna featuring koalas and wallabies and is perfect for the eco friendly buyer.
The quiet location gives a wonderful ambience to the property which could suit retreat style living as well as many forms of organic farming including blueberries or garlic.
Properties of this type are increasingly rare and sort after in the area.
Inspection is a MUST.
|North Coast Climate ||Shed / Shack||Retreat|
|Contact:||Call our office on 1300 139 351 during business hours|