TRUCKING / LOGISTICS OPERATION, MID NORTH COAST, NSW
Kempsey / Port Macquarie Area
Mid North Coast NSW
Business Type / Size
A refrigerated transport company operating between Sydney and Brisbane.
It runs on both the Pacific and New England Highways with a fleet of 6 trucks and semi trailers.
The business is well established and profitable.
Expressions of Interest.
The funding can be done in many ways as vehicles can be leased by the buyer of the business.
- Operates from the Kempsey / Port Macquarie Area and could be based in either town
- Has a total of six semi trailers of which are refrigerated
- Freight carried includes fruit/vegetables, small goods, fresh seafood, eggs, bait and other food service lines
- Has been established since 1995 and has shown approximately 20% growth every year
- Operates 5 trucks on a regular basis. The 6th unit is used at Christmas and other busy periods
- Turnover is healthy and currently is $1.7 million plus GST
|Operates from the Kempsey|
The fleet includes:
- 6x Prime Movers
- 2x 2012 Mercedes Benz 2468
- 1x 2010 Argosy
- 1x Sterling
- 1x C120 Freightliner
- FM12 Volvo
- 1x 1995 F.T.E. 40ft
- 1x 1998 Maxi-Cube 48ft
- 1x 1999 Peki 48ft
- 1x 1999 Lucar 48ft
- 1x 2003 Lucar 45ft
- 1x 2008 Southern Cross 45ft
All trucks and trailers are in good working condition and are serviced regularly.
|Established Since 1995|
The business has reliable drivers who have a proven track record operating the trucks without problems for either the owner or the clients.
|Affordable Price Range|
- Profitable stand alone logistics company
- Affordable price range
- Vehicles can be leased
- Reliable staff in place
- Diverse client base
- Mid North Coast location
- Annual growth is excellent
- Trucks and trailers serviced regularly
- Potential for expansion
- Ideal family business
This business is a proven winner for the owner.
It offers a quality fleet with excellent drivers and reliable regular clients.
It could be added to another transport / logistics company if so desired.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.