Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
56 ACRE LIFESTYLE FARM WITH 4 BEDROOM HOME, STANTHORPE, SOUTH EAST QUEENSLAND
Stanthorpe, near Warwick, South East Queensland
Property Type / Size
This is a 56 Acre lifestyle rural property with a renovated 4 bedroom timber home.
It has facilities to grow hydroponics with netting in place and ample dam water.
There is also a large shed, stock yards and tractor with slasher included. 40 head of sheep also included.
This property is in Kelly Road, just 10km from Stanthorpe.
It is a lovely property with level land ideal for livestock or horticultural use.
|Large Verandahs||4 Bedroom House||Water Tank|
The house features:
- Large main bedroom with ensuite
- 3 other bedrooms (all are carpeted)
- Modern Kitchen with island bench. This has electric stove with wall oven plus dishwasher
- Renovated bathroom with bath and shower
- Large lounge / living room
- Spacious verandahs
- Separate toilet
- Internal laundry
- Wood heater in lounge
- 18,000 gallon rainwater tank and pressure pump
|Master Bedroom||Bathroom||2nd Bedroom||Dining|
- Large dam with fire fighter pump (supplies water to house and hydroponics areas)
- Sloping cleared land ideal for livestock or any type of horticultural or agricultural pursuits
- Large shed with concrete floor and power connected. This will house 4 or more vehicles.
- Raised vegetable gardens
- Timber stockyards with loading ramp
- Hydroponic growing area with netting and infrastructure
- Workshop area in the large shed
- 38HP International McCormack tractor with slasher
- 40 head of sheep included
- Chook run
- Good soil and quality improved pastures
- Good fencing for livestock
|Vegetable Garden||Ample Water||Quality Pastures|
- Prime rural acreage at affordable price
- Lovely renovated 4 bedroom family home
- Large Shed with power and concrete floor
- Very large rainwater storage
- Large dam with ample water for stock, house etc
- Tractor and slasher included
- Great verandahs on the house
- Landscaped lawns and gardens
- Hydroponics area, ideal for home business
- 40 sheep included
- Close to Stanthorpe and tourist facilities
- Approximately 2 hours from Brisbane and the Gold Coast
- Potential to grow grapes and develop as a winery
This is an affordable rural property in a lovely area.
It has potential as a weekend retreat for Brisbane or Gold Coast residents
The house is large and very comfortable.
Inspect now to see the value this property offers.
|Phone:||07 4683 2824|
|Mobile:||0407 113 873|