Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
2130 ACRE CATTLE / SHEEP PROPERTY, ORANGE, CENTRAL WEST NSW
This property is 32km from Orange and 38km from Bathurst
Property Type / Size
‘Coolumbala’ is a 862 Hectare (2,130 Acre) Grazing and Cropping Property with high carrying capacity ideal for cattle, sheep or cropping.
It has a renovated 4 bedroom family home (Circa 1910) in excellent condition.
The property has a 250 Acre lot with quarry that is council approved.
This property is well maintained and developed. Features include:
- Ample water from permanent creek, water springs, etc.
- 12 dams up to 8 m/litre.
- Approximately 15 paddocks.
- Excellent fencing, with approximately 60% electrified.
- New steel cattle yards with crush / loading ramp
- Hay shed
- Large machinary shed
- 2 stand shearing shed with sheep yards
- Improved pastures plus natural pastures and timbered grazing country
- Approximately 60% arable
- 8 m/litre dam with underground mains to irrigate land
- Grey loam soils
|15 Paddocks||Fencing / Yards||Pastures|
This is situated on a separate block of 100 Hectare (250 acres).
It supplies shale gravel to the local shire council for road construction.
The council pays royalties for the gravel extracted.
This is a quality pizzo and brick residence (Circa 1910) with:
- 4 bedrooms, 2 with built ins
- Kitchen with breakfast bench
- Large dining room with original timber floor
- Family room (carpeted)
- Laundry with shower and toilet
- Gas outlets in lounge and family room
- 2 fireplaces
- Very large carpeted lounge room (7x5m)
- Renovated bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
This house is very comfortable and ideal for a large family. It has:
- New carpets
- New paint
- 20,000 gallon water tank and pump
- Chook yard
- New septic tank
- Dog enclosure
- Established lawns and gardens
- Bitumen road in front of house
This property carries 200 breeding cows and their calves.
It also carries additional yearlings or up to 300 wethers.
- Productive property, ideal for beef cattle
- Ample water for stock or irrigation (Lucerne)
- Lovely renovated 4 bedroom family home
- Easy drive to Orange or Bathurst
- Quality fencing including electric
- High carrying capacity
- Good sheds
- Shearing shed and sheep yards
- Cattle yards are near new
- Ample wildlife in timbered country
- Fertilized pastures (lime and sewerage sludge)
|4 Bedroom House||Dam||Dam / Lucerene |
This property is excellent value and includes a lovely renovated family home.
An inspection will impress any potential buyer.
|Contact:||Call our office on 1300 139 351 during business hours|