3,500 ACRE CATTLE / SHEEP PROPERTY, DELEGATE, SOUTHERN NSW / NORTH EAST VICTORIA
Deddick Valley, North East Victoria.
Near Bombala and Delegate, Southern NSW
Property Type / Size
A 3,500 Acre (1,416 Hectare) rural property for sheep or cattle.
Adjoins Snowy Mountains National Park and includes house, sheds, yards and stables.
It has 25 inch annual rainfall and ample water from dams and creeks.
Also includes tourist area for use by 4WD or horse clubs. This has growth potential.
Deddick Springs is a prime rural property ideal for:
- Beef cattle production
- Sheep or wool production
- Horse / Equine activities
|3,500 Acre Property||Ample Water||Shearing Shed |
- 2,500 acres cleared grazing country
- Dams and semi permanent creeks
- Native and improved pastures
- Approximately 20 paddocks with good fencing.
|Dam + Yard||Shade Trees||Quality Pastures|
- Shearing shed (3 stand) with sheep yards
- Large hay shed
- Large grain silo (approx 30 tonne)
- 2 separate stockyards for cattle
- Stables for horses
- Carries approximately 200 head of cattle (steers)
- Double car garage near house
- Other sheds
- Can carry up to 4,000 sheep (for wool)
|Cattle||Deddick Springs||High Carrying Capacity|
This is a comfortable 4 bedroom weatherboard family home with:
- Bathroom with shower, bath and toilet
- Internal laundry
- Lawns and gardens
- Large wine cellar (20’x8’)
This is an ideal family home.
- Approximately 1 hour from Delegate
- In Beautiful Deddick Valley
- 18 kilometres to School (@ Tubbut)
- 8 kilometres from McKillops Bridge
- Approximately 2.5 hours to Bairnsdale
This property hosts the annual Cabanandra Campdraft with up to 800 participants and visitors.
- 60’x30’ Dining Area (Large Shed)
- Shower and toilet block
- Trailer riding tracks in timbered and grazing country
- 4WD Tracks
This infrastructure could be utilised further for 4WD Owners and/or farmstay operation.
|Wedding||Tourism Potential||Tourism Potential|
- Productive cattle / sheep property in good area
- Comfortable 4 bedroom family home
- Ample stock water
- Includes sheds, yards and stables
- Huge tourism / farmstay potential
- Self catering facilities included
- Showers + toilet block for guests
- High carrying capacity
- In lovely area close to Snowy Mountains.
This is a very special rural property with potential for further tourist activities.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.