Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
318 ACRE LIFESTYLE FARM WITH IRRIGATION LICENCE, TAMWORTH, NW NSW
Location / Area
Dungowan, North West Slopes NSW
Property Type / Size
‘Eolarda’ is a 318 Acre (129 Hectare) lifestyle farm with a luxury 4 bedroom family home of superb quality and design.
The farm includes an olive grove of 820 trees, 19 m/L irrigation licence, machinary, sheds, dams, fencing and improved pastures.
It is only 20 minutes to Tamworth and has potential for a farm stay business with the downstairs area registered as a Bed & Breakfast.
This quality property has been developed to the highest of standards. It has:
- A 40 Acre area in front of property divided into 5 paddocks
- 2 of these are planted with 820 irrigated olive trees. These produce table olives with a direct injection fertilizer system in place.
- One of the olive paddocks has electric fencing set up allowing for grazing of cattle.
- Olive picking has commenced as of April 2011
- 3 other paddocks:
- Water troughs in operation
- Fully fenced
- Ideal for horses/cattle or other livestock
- The balance of the Acreage is one large grazing block with some heavily timbered. It is ideal for grazing or other use such as timer production.
|Cattle Ramp + Dam||19 m/L Irrigation Licence||Olive Trees|
All olives are picked and placed into salt/water mix, then sent direct to production house for packing (into bottles).
The olives include:
- 100 Koriniki oil producing trees
- 220 Jumbo Kalamata trees
- 500 Kalamata trees
The olives were awarded Silver and Bronze awards in the Australian Table Olives Awards in both 2008 and 2009.
|2 Paddocks of Olive Trees||820 Olive Trees in Total||Ample Water Supplies|
This house and adjoining areas are exceptional and include ample living areas for a large family and/or suitable for a home based business operation of any kind. There are:
- 4 operating phone lines
- Broadband connection available
The down stairs area is registered as a Bed & Breakfast Operation and has potential to produce further income from the property.
|Front of House|
The House Features – Upstairs:
- 4 Bedrooms:
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, built-in and walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with shower and bath with spa inbuilt
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms have built-ins robe and ceiling fan
- 4th bedroom has built-in
- A 3 way Bathroom with:
- Corner spa and shower
- Two bowl hand basins
- Separate toilet
- Marble to walls and floor (green floor and white walls)
- Kitchen with walk in pantry
- Formal lounge and dining with open wood fire place
- Sunroom with air conditioner
- Family-room with Norseman wood heater
- Large laundry with lots of storage
- 2.4m wide bull-nose veranda around house
|Lounge Room||Sunroom||Dining/Lounge Room|
The House Features – Downstairs:
- 3 way bathroom
- Large open living area
- Under house storage areas
|Rear of House||Rear of House||Gardens|
- 1 Machinery Shed – steel framed metal clad dirt floor full opening doors to two sides
- 1 Machinery Shed – 7mtr x 10 metre Steel framed metal clad concrete floor power and 3phase power fitted out.
- 1 Hay shed/additional steel framed metal cladding to two walls machinery/vehicle parking with chemical store built in power and water
- 60,500 gallons rainwater storage held in 3 separate tanks 5,000/7,500 and 48,000 gal
- 19meg irrigation licence
- The Dungowan area has good regular rainfall even in times of drought. The olives enjoy the climate/rainfall
- 3phase to irrigation pump and house and one shed
- Single phase to additional steel shed and chemical store
This property is:
- 28 kilometres via sealed road to Tamworth CBD (Major Centre)
- Tamworth has 7 high schools, hospital, shopping centres and industrial area.
- It is the Country Music Capital of Australia and has a huge new Equestrian Centre for horse enthusiasts.
- Dungowan is 3 kilometres from this property. It has a primary school and general store.
The Sale Includes
- Olive gear
- Farm chemicals, etc
- John Deere ride on mower
- Trailer for above mower
- Tow behind spray trailer
- Heavy duty mulcher
- Nissan Patrol 4WD Ute
- Heavy duty farm trailer
- Luxury 4 bedroom home on quality acreage
- Quality infrastructure in sheds, fencing, etc
- 19 m/L irrigation licence included
- Producing olive grove with income
- Farm equipment included
- Potential for Bed and Breakfast/ Farmstay
- Registered Bed & Breakfast operation
- Ideal for horse enthusiasts
- Close to Dungowan and Tamworth
- Ideal for home business operation
- School bus to front of Farm
- Potential to plant more olives
- 3 phase power included
- Easy drive to Newcastle and Sydney
- Good rainfall area
|Millable Timber||Olive Trees||Air Conditioning|
Here is a quality rural property that offers the lifestyle we all aspire.
It has a fabulous home, quality sheds and ample water + storage.
It’s ideal for horse enthusiasts, cattle stud or hobby farmers.
Properties of this quality are hard to find. Inspect now to avoid disappointment.
We are keen to see the property sold to a keen Olive lover, but any one who is keen is more than welcome.
|Contact:||Call our office on 1300 139 351 during business hours|