Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
3 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME, BINGARA, NORTH WEST NSW
Location / Area
Bingara, North West NSW
Property Type / Size
A 3 bedroom home ideal for family use.
Block size: 1,018 sqm
This is economically priced (less then replacement) and are ideal investment properties.
The House is on ¼ acre blocks with kerb with gutter, bitumen road frontage and are close to the town centre.
|Front of House|
This is a quality home in good condition. It features:
- 3 bedrooms, main with built in
- Renovated kitchen with plenty of cupboards
- Large lounge room with wood heater and air conditioning
- Dining area adjoining lounge
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- Sunroom/computer/sewing room
- Rear patio
- Laundry accessed from rear patio
- Large front patio
- Carport at side of house, allowing access to rear yard
- Large backyard with lawns and gardens
- Large line press/storage area
|Dining||Lounge Room||2nd Bedroom|
Bingara is the Gem on the Gwydir River, nestled in National Parks. It is a place that shines with opportunity, a safe place with a friendly and healthy environment. It has:
- Shops, including supermarket
- 2 Hotels
- New hospital
- 3 doctors, plus ambulance base
- RSL club
- Sporting club with 9 hole gold course
- Tennis courts and bowling greens
- Sport fields
- Great bakery
- Fish hatchery
It is close to Copeton dam, approximately ½ hour away, this is ideal for fishing and water sports.
|Backyard||Fraser St Backyard|
- Affordable 3 bedroom homes
- Choice of 2, buy one or both
- In lovely country town with hospital and doctors
- Close to shops, school and river
- Both are on large ¼ acre level blocks
- Bitumen road frontage
- Town water, power and garbage collection
- Plenty of sporting facilities including golf, tennis and bowls
- Close to Copeton Dam
- Easy drive to major towns of Inverell (1 Hour) and Tamworth (1.5 Hours)
- Both houses are easily maintained
These are excellent value and offer quality living at an affordable price.
The opportunity to live in one and rent the other is just one option.
Or simply buy one as an investment or retirement property.
|Contact:||Vicky & John Greacen|
|Phone:||02 6652 1215|
|Mobile:||0421 645 348 or 0418 231 415|