LEVEL BUILDING BLOCK, NOBBY, DARLING DOWNS, SE QLD
Location / Area
Nobby township, Darling Downs, South East Queensland
Near Clifton, Toowoomba and Warwick
Property Type / Size
A ¼ Acre (1,000 sq metre) level building block in the town area.
It has bitumen road, town water and power connected.
This is an ideal block to build on or to move an existing house onto.
It is a level block with:
- Curb & guttering
- Bitumen frontage
- Rural views
- Town water
- Power connected
- Garbage collection
- Low council rates
- Primary School close by
|1000 sqm Block||Level Land||Bitumen Frontage|
|Power Connected||Rural Views||Town Water|
Nobby is off the main road between Warwick and Toowoomba.
The town has:
- Is a Historic Village
- General store with coffee shop
- Steel Rudds Pub
- Art Gallery (with music lessons)
- Town Hall
- Craft Meeting Centre
- Primary school with lovely playgrounds
- Town park
- 5 minutes to Clifton (medical centre, swimming pool, shops and supermarket)
- Expanding with 18 new homes built in the last 18 months
- Ideal for retirees or young familys
- Approximately 30 minutes to Warwick or Toowoomba
- Safe friendly town
- Lovely community feel
|Museum||Nobby Township||Main Street|
- Affordable price range
- Level land with power and town water
- Close to Clifton, Toowoomba or Warwick
- Bitumen road frontage
- Ideal for new home or to move a home onto
- Rural views in all directions
- Walk to store or town centre
- Hotel, museum and art gallery nearby
- 2.5 Hours to Brisbane CBD or Gold Coast
|Town Park||Main Street ||Affordable Land |
This is a lovely town with huge history.
It provides a quiet and peaceful place to live. It is only a short drive to both major centres of Toowoomba and Warwick
This area has a lovely climate and there are ample business and employment opportunities close by.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.