1120 ACRE GRAZING PROPERTY, DEEPWATER, NORTHERN TABLELANDS, NSW
Location / Area
Deepwater, 40km north of Glen Innes, Northern Tablelands
Property Type / Size
‘Killarney’ is a 1120 acre (455 hectare) grazing property with excellent infrastructure including homestead.
It can be subdivided and is available either whole or in 3 separate lots.
‘Killarney’ - $1900000 – Whole property
‘Killarney’ Lot - $740000 – 400 acres includes homestead, cattle yards and machinery shed
‘Castle Hills’ - $650000 – 427 acres includes 9 paddocks and 12 dams
‘Castle Craig’ - $525000 – 300 acres includes 4 stand shearing complex/shed and 7 paddocks
This property is a genuine show piece with:
- Good annual rainfall (34” per annum)
- Rich pastures
- 30 dams for stock
- Double frontage to Kangaroo Creek (semi permanent)
- Superphosphate applied in last 9 years (plus last 30 years)
- 3.5 D.S.E. rating
- 26 paddocks with good fencing
- Sheds, yards etc (more information later)
- Bitumen road frontage
- Laneway through property to cattle yards
- Good soils with 20% basalt, balance granite and loamy traprock.
This property is ideal for fat lambs, cattle, cropping etc.
|Loading Ramp||Granny Flat||Shed|
- Four stand shearing complex/shed
- Steel sheep yards
- As new steel cattle yards
- Vet crush at yards
- Steel loading ramp
- As new steel machinery shed (15 x 11 metres)
The property includes:
- 3 bedroom house (timber clad)
- Detached 1 bedroom granny flat
- Double lock up garage
- Fenced yard
- Show piece rural property ideal for sheep and cattle
- Quality shed, yards and improvements
- Close to Deepwater, Glen Innes and Tenterfield
- Easy drive to Toowoomba and Brisbane
- Excellent annual rainfall
- Quality pastures with solid super history
- 3 bedroom home plus granny flat
- Available as whole or in 3 blocks
- Creek frontage to Kangaroo Creek
- Mail delivery 3 days per week
- Primary school at Deepwater
- Secondary school at Glen Innes and Tenterfield
- Vendor finance up to 40 % TAP
|Sheep Yard||Sheering Shed||Sheering Complex|
This property is in excellent country and very productive.
It has excellent improvements and is easy to manage and operate.
This is a great opportunity to buy a medium size property in a premium location.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.