Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
3 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME, WOOLI, NORTHERN RIVERS, NEW SOUTH WALES
Location / Area
Wooli, near Grafton and Maclean, Northern Rivers, New South Wales
Property Type / Size
A brick and tile, 3 bedroom family home on a level block, adjacent to the Wooli River.
It includes a separate garage/workshop in the rear yard and double carport in front of the house.
This property is in a quiet cul-de-sac location.
- 50 metres to peaceful river frontage
- 500 metres to surf beach
- Close to general store/service station
- Close to bowling club, national parks etc
This is a quality residence, in a quiet street, between the river and ocean.
The house features:
- 3 bedrooms with venetian blinds and carpet. Two have ceiling fans and all have built-ins
- Modern kitchen with electric cooktop, rangehood and electric wall oven
- Dining room adjoining kitchen; including ceiling fan and doors to rear verandah.
- Kitchen and dining room have tiled floors.
- 2 way bathroom with separate bath and shower; including vanity and separate toilet. This is accessed from both the main bedroom plus the hallway.
- ‘L’ shaped lounge/living room with ceiling fans. This is large and has a doorway to the rumpus room/garage area.
- Internal laundry with shower and toilet. This is at the rear of the rumpus/garage and has a door to the rear yard and clothes line.
- Rumpus room/double garage. This is currently used as a play area and with the double carport it is not needed for cars.
- Garage/storage room. This is in the rear yard and ideal for smaller boat (tinny etc) or pop-top caravan. It is approximately 8x5 metres.
- Rear verandah/BBQ area with partial screening. Easily finished off and ideal for outdoor relaxation or dining area.
- Double carport. This is ideal for 2 car use.
- Vegetable gardens in rear yard
- Rear lawn area
- Front gardens and lawns
- Bitumen road frontage
- Linen cupboard in hallway
- Timber venetians in most rooms
Wooli is on the coast and approximately 35 minutes drive to Grafton or 40 minutes to Maclean. The village is very quiet and peaceful with a lovely feel to it.
- Lovely family home which would suit retirees, a young family or couple
- 50 metres to lovely river frontage
- Large garage/storage shed in the rear yard
- Brick and tile construction
- Lovely lawns and gardens
- Quiet, peaceful location
- Ceiling fans in most rooms
- Sea breezes every afternoon
- BBQ and entertaining areas
- Large rumpus room/double garage ideal for wet days
- North coast climate and lifestyle
This property offers a superb seachange lifestyle and very comfortable living.
It is adjacent to the river and a short drive or walk to the beach.
This really is lifestyle living at its best.
|Contact:||Call our office on 1300 139 351 during business hours|