Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
100 ACRE RURAL PROPERTY, TOWNSVILLE, NORTH QUEENSLAND
Location / Area
Calcium/Reid River, 50 km south-west of Townsville on the Flinders Highway.
A 100 acre (approximately 39 hectare) rural property.
This property is surrounded by mountains and has a 30 acre cleared paddock at the back of the house and a 70 acre front paddock including a creek and a guest house.
12 x 12 m barn style house including:
- airconditioned main bedroom
- sleep out
- combined bathroom and toilet
- 8 x 6 m entertainment area
|Main Residence||Main Residence||Main Residence|
Second Residence (Guest House)
69 cubic metre donger with extension. It includes:
- Bathroom and Toilet separate
|Second Residence ||Second Residence ||Second Residence |
- 20 x 10 m Machinery Shed
- 8 x 6 m Lockable Workshop
- 2 Undercover parking areas
- 2 Flat Roof Stables/Hayshed
|Workshop||Machinery Shed||Undercover Parking|
- 2 x 4500 L Water Tanks
- 1 x 9000 L Water Tank
- 1 x 1800 L Water Tank
- 1 Bore and single Submersible 9000 L per hour
|Property View||Water Tank||Patio|
- 15 km to local Primary School at Woodstock
- 50 km to Secondary School
- Bus Stop located 800 m from the front gate
- Creek runs in the wet season (Jan - Mar)
- Affordable price range
- Ideal for grey nomads
- Ideal for horticulture/agriculture
- 2 residences (ideal for family)
- Ample water storage and bore
- Good sheds and stables
- B&B/farmstay potential (guest house)
- 2 km to BP Roadhouse (daily supplies)
|Grazing Area||Grazing Area||Property Area|
This property is currently being used for cattle breeding. Although, it has potential for an airstrip, horse training and breeding, small crop orchard and many other things.
The property is fully fenced.
|Contact:||Gary & Lorna Vaughan|
|Mobile:||0415 187 824|