1,255 Acre Grazing Farm with 3 Bedroom Home, Casino, Northern Rivers NSW
One Stop Shop including Fuel and Food, Murwillumbah, Northern Rivers, New South Wales
1 ACRE INVESTMENT PROPERTY WITH 2 INCOMES, MOREE, NORTH WEST NSW
Pallamallawa, near Moree, North West NSW
A 1 acre property with 2 dwellings. This is an excellent investment property with further potential for development/improvement.
This property is in the village of Pallamallawa and has:
- Two 2 bedroom dwellings currently rented for $125 per week each ($250 per week for the pair)
- Room for 1 or 2 other similar dwellings
- Walk to shops, school, hotel, post office, cafe and caravan park
- Gwydir River close by
|Dewlling 1||Dwelling 2||Both Dwellings|
Other Features include:
- Easy drive to Moree (35kms)
- Local bus service at doorstep
- Level land in village precinct
- Power and water connected
- Phone connected
- Bitumen roadway
- Weekly rubbish collection
- Shade trees
- Lawn and garden areas with drip irrigation system
- Fenced yards with gates (ideal for pets)
Both dwellings have:
- 2 bedrooms
- Lounge/living areas
- Separate toilet
|Kitchen||Bedroom||Carport & Yard|
There also is:
- A stable building
- Room for other buildings/dwellings
- Excellent investment property
- Ideal for retirees or small family
- Walk to shops, hotel, school etc
- Easy drive to Moree
- Potential for extra dwellings
- Bargain priced real estate
- Only one set of rates for both dwellings
- Employment and business opportunities in Moree as well as surrounding rural areas near the village
- Active community including fishing club and sports activities
- Ideal for an extended family (live in one dwelling and use the other dwelling for the parents/in-laws)
This is a great opportunity to buy a budget priced real estate with investment opportunity. The property could also be used for a family situation where parents and siblings can live close by but have their own living space.
Inspect now to see the value on offer.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.