BARGAIN 1/2 ACRE BUILDING BLOCK, LAKE CARGELLIGO, WEST NSW
Lake Cargelligo, Western NSW
A half acre (2,032sqm) building block in the village of Euabalong West, adjoining Euabalong. It is only 15 minutes to Lake Cargelligo.
This block is a bargain priced offering, just 5 minutes from:
- Primary School
- General store and café
|Map of Block|
- Power available
- Town water
- Wide road frontage
- Level land
- Quiet village atmosphere
- Neighbours nearby
- A short drive (15 minutes) to Lake Cargelligo for shops, high school, motels, clubs etc
- Approximately 1 hour to Condobolin
- Approximately 1 ½ hors to Griffith or West Wyalong
Lake Cargelligo has:
- Business opportunities
- Water sports
- Sports facilities
- Population of 1,300
|Lake Cargelligo Pub||Lake Cargelligo Cafe|
- Affordable price range
- Water and power available
- 5 minutes to general store, school and hotel
- Ideal for retirement living
- Central location to Condobolin, Griffith and West Wyalong
- Easy drive to Lake Cargelligo
- Affordable rates
This land is in a quiet rural area and is ideal for retirees or those on a budget. It is a rare opportunity to buy a ½ acre block of land for a bargain price.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.